Senior Account Manager
Branding & Packaging / Singapore / SGD 6-8k
Category: Client Servicing
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: MB 6392
Posted: 06 Nov 2019
Consultant - Singapore
Our client is a leading brand design consultancy based in Singapore. Due to their continuing growth, they are now looking for an Senior Account Manager to join their passionate, agile team.
They’re looking for someone with brand & packaging agency experience in the APAC region. A passionate person who will drive their clients, delivering only the best work.
- Long term and day to day (packaging) project management of one large account and/or multiple accounts and support in research, planning, farming and new business activities.
- Primary relationship owner with an eye towards developing long term relationships, developing new relationships and increasing revenue significantly beyond initial engagements.
- Effectively manage all aspects of client and internal/external communications and end-to-end deliverables to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and exceeding expectations.
- Prepare proposals, estimating costs, timelines and case studies.
- Translate and/or write effective Creative and Production Briefs to ensure the successful delivery of assignments.
- Effectively manage implementation end of the projects as well as 3rd party suppliers/vendors.
- Observe regular industry trends and best practices to fulfil your role as the client’s brand guardian.
- Participate in new business, strategic planning and brand consulting related projects.
- Seek to maintain client satisfaction and manage client expectations and communications.
- Strive to improve client satisfaction and expand client relationships.
- Gather, monitor and manage project status and billing information.
- Participate in allocation of resources based on assignment requirements.
- Support the development of internal processes to improve efficiency.
- Account level P/L responsibility.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Packaging Design experience preferred- 2D graphics and 3D structural design.
- Strong common sense.
- Clarity in thought and expression.
- Excellent written and presentation skills especially in English and preferably Mandarin as well.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project team across disciplines simultaneously.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Good sense of appropriate business writing tone and style and email etiquette.
- Strong desire to listen and learn.
- Open to working in an unstructured environment.
- Plenty of curiosity, rigour, initiative and passion to excel.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Fully proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and timeline application.
- Specialisation in Business, Marketing or Communications.