Head of Performance Marketing - eCommerce
Leading Ecommerce company / Dubai
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: DG001
Posted: 22 Jan 2019
Closes: 22 Feb 2019
Leading and Multi-Award winning Ecommerce company based in Dubai
To use the science of marketing in order to build revenue driving digital marketing strategies and to ensure the right customers are seeing the right message at the right time, with a relentless focus on measurement, rigor and ROI.
- Create, develop and implement acquisition strategies and plans to underpin customer acquisition targets.
- Formulate business growth strategies and digital marketing roadmap through ROI- based consumer approaches and data driven acquisition strategies.
- Identify and put in place analytic tools that are necessary to ensure that the performance across all marketing priority areas can be monitored accurately and that any hindrances to strategies are discovered at an early stage.
- Build strategies and oversee optimization and measurement of consumer acquisition, cross-sell initiatives, and remarketing in order to deliver incremental sales, and enable consumer loyalty.
- Manage the media planning and budget management across Search, Display, Retargeting, Social, Partnerships, Offline, and any additional new channels focused at driving new customer acquisition.
- Play a major analytical role in tracking and monitoring program performance against the business’s overall goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the team to manage, validate, measure, and scale influencer marketing programs and PPC programs across UAE and KSA.
- Create and execute Affiliate Marketing Program strategies for UAE and KSA.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 8-10 years’ work experience in a digital marketing role with demonstrated success of managing digital and media strategy.
- Ecommerce and Omni-channel experience is a must.
- Hands-on management of functions across digital and offline media..