Strategic Communications Agency / Dubai
Category: PR & Communications
Hours: Full time
Job Ref#: PM2015
Posted: 22 Oct 2019
Our client is a strategic communications consultancy with offices in the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
The consultancy is looking for a Director to join their rapidly expanding team in Dubai. The ideal profile will need to be an expert in Political Communications and have a wealth of experience working with Government clients. The role will involve global travel on a regular basis.
- Delivery of political strategic communications to clients across the Middle East.
- Responsibility for leading clients, providing direct, high quality communications support.
- Account lead for allocated clients with overall responsibility for the account, serving as primary liaison to the client, managing Work in Progress and delegation of tasks, oversight of all briefings and documents to the client and strategy development and activation.
- Provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging regional issues and trends.
- Regular delivery of direct strategic communications advice and support to clients, using experience and understanding of the geopolitical landscape to inform client content and advice.
- Lead on the delivery of general PR tasks including press releases, media engagement, stakeholder mapping, stakeholder engagement and client research.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-10 years experience in government communications; agency experience a bonus.
- Good understanding of political dynamics and work of governments.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Significant experience delivering communications campaigns including preparation of communications materials and delivery of campaigns.
- Experience leading and directing the development and implementation of communications strategies.
- Leadership skills – experience of managing and developing staff.