Digital Project Manager
Digital Agency / Dubai
Hours: Full time
Job Ref#: PM2014
Posted: 27 Apr 2020
Our client is a global digital agency that focuses on the Automotive sector.
The agency is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in the UAE. They will be tasked with managing a number of digital projects for the agencies key clients. They will also be tasked with supporting sales departments with continuous growth of the agency.
- Oversee and manage the delivery of multiple projects across the business ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide accurate profit and loss forecasting and reporting throughout a project’s lifecycle.
- Communicating and documenting project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior stakeholders on a regular basis; escalating issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- Provide expertise and knowledge to clients to drive profitability, improve quality and help them achieve their strategic goals and objectives.
- Monitoring day-to-day activities of the project team, ensuring work is progressing as planned.
- Supporting the sales targets within the business through close working with sales colleagues, keeping a tight project scope and assisting with new opportunities to the business.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge and proven record of using PRINCE2, Agile or other project management methodologies to good effect, having a thorough understanding and of how to deliver a project from the sales opportunity through to the post-launch phase.
- Previous experience of managing/delivering end-to-end projects successfully.
- Exposure to a variety of project types containing a multitude of technological and commercial complexities.