Digital Marketing Manager
In-house / Dubai
Job Ref#: AA972
Posted: 03 Apr 2019
Closes: 18 Apr 2019
The Agency is looking for a confident and dynamic leader who can understand the various marketing challenges that our client faces. They should be able to empower the team to have a driven approach while thinking creatively and strategically across all lines of business. This person must be a motivating manager and mentor that can inspire and continue to develop a strong team.
They need to have strong digital and social media background.
- Design and manage clients' online marketing activity to increase relevant traffic and leads conversion, using PPC, SEO, viral, display, social media and affiliate campaigns; ensure delivery of all campaign applications on time and maximize impact of digital marketing spending.
- Plan and execute SEO optimization of content and keywords for clients websites and social media as well as other digital marketing initiatives to enhance visibility and search ability.
- Execute SEM ( building campaigns & optimizing) – paid search, paid social, display advertising, dynamic remarketing.
- Setting and achieving KPI’s based on current performance, continued maturation of the site, industry standards – focus on ROI, CPA, CTR to Conversion.
- Perform analysis on clients website traffic from PPC sources, identify important data points, generate actionable insights, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Use Google Analytics to analyse website, makes changes to improve overall performance and maximize the overall value of the clients websites.
- Providing actionable insights and recommendations to the business, campaigns planning and product optimization.
- Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Providing bid and ad management/optimization on a regular basis to achieve maximum efficiency.
- 5 years experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Multi-property experience would be advantageous