Customer Success Manager - Dubai, UAE
Global Data Security / Dubai
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: PM1115
Posted: 17 Oct 2019
A global business selling data security.
You will work with a portfolio of our largest and most strategic customers. In this senior level role, you are responsible for ensuring that assigned customers achieve their expected business outcomes with solutions resulting in customer retention and account growth. In addition to acting as a trusted advisor to customers, you will be a customer advocate, often functioning as a liaison between our customers and internal teams.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Engage regularly with assigned portfolio of customers via strategic and operational discussions to evaluate needs and strategic direction.
- Responsible for leading discovery sessions with IT and business users to understand the client's business objectives and system/application that needs solution
- Proactively create documentary artifacts like business cases, usage scenarios, solution blue prints, FAQs, meeting notes etc.
- Lead or work with other customer success teams to ensure successful completion of project milestones for production Go-live, UAT sign-off and the initial rollout phase of the project.
- Become an expert on the customer’s deployment and their trusted advisor for their strategic business direction.
- Present the value proposition and product features to audiences ranging from senior executives to technical stakeholders to functional teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience leading deployment of software business applications or providing strategic advisory services and account management services or previous customer success management.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and results delivery.
- Strong consulting background.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, IT/InfoSec and functional teams.
- Proven ability to build and sell business cases to customer teams.
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts.
- Ability to lead cross function business and technical teams to deliver solutions and provide timely issue resolution.
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise business applications.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or a customer success function preferred.
- Knowledge of information cyber security.
- Experience with SaaS/Subscription solution offerings is a plus.