Networked agency / Dubai / SGD 5-7k p/m
Job Ref#: JK 3878
Posted: 07 Feb 2019
Our client is a successful networked advertising agency based in Singapore. They are award winning and produce some amazing work across the region. Due to their continuing growth, they are now looking for an experienced Copywriter to join their passionate, agile and creative team in Singapore.
As the Copywriter you’ll be working in a fun team with a lot going on. You’ll be taking care of their biggest clients both long, short, social & digital. As the Copywriter you’ll be overseeing a number of projects and working close with them and supporting them with designs. You will be reporting into the Creative Director. The team is a small agile team so you will get the opportunity to work on a number of different campaigns and clients adding a lot of diversity to your portfolio.
- Working from a brief with the art director, generating ideas to present to clients
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other team members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting a few options to clients
- Establish processes to ensure delivery of high quality content
- Must be highly creative and imaginative
- Have very strong written and interpersonal skills
- Handle a number of projects at anyone time and work well under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
- Must have the ability to write long & short conceptual copy
We’re looking for someone experienced and talented to fill this role. Someone who is not only an amazing creative, but someone who also lives and breathes advertising. Someone who can see beyond the everyday and can think on their feet and formulate bold designs and campaign ideas and turn them into a reality. You will have 4+ years of experience in a copywriting role, working on a range of campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications
- MUST be Singaporean or PR Status
- Social media & digital experience is a must
- Prior experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Good understanding of integrated campaigns
- Hands-on experience
- To be able to think conceptually and show examples of this in your portfolio
- A design/fine arts degree