Cloud Engineering - Consultant/Manager
Global Consultancy / UAE/KSA/Qatar/Lebanon/Jordan
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: PM1118
Posted: 17 Oct 2019
Our client is a leading global consultancy.
You will need to be an expert in working with and delivering solutions from the leading cloud provider technology, with in-depth knowledge of at least one of the full offerings. For example AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Ability to assess and propose infrastructure architecture and standards including traditional, hybrid or cloud- based solutions.
- Financial assessment of infrastructure solutions and experience working with clients on the business case/value proposition for cloud services.
- Knowledge of the ME region and the cloud adoption strategy and challenges.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Competent in Data Centers, Networks, Infrastructure, Security, Cloud services.
- Industry expertise in Public Sector, Energy & Resources, FSI or TMT.
- Certifications in related methodologies/products. For example, AWS, Azure and implementation methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Industrial Engineering. MBA or a relevant masters degree is a plus.