Agency / Singapore / SGD 4-5k - 5k
Category: Client Servicing
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: PT 2342
Posted: 16 Oct 2019
Our client is a Healthcare agency based in Singapore. Due to their continuing growth, they are now looking for an Account Manager to join their passionate team.
The key objective of this role is to profitably grow and manage the business development and strategic account function, ensuring streamlined and efficient project teams for operational excellence in working to deliver clients' purpose.
- May be required to perform all the responsibilities of an Account Executive when team structure does not cater for that role.
- Opens jobs in WorkFlowMax (WFM).
- Ensures that agency systems and procedures are followed including opening and closing of jobs, preparing studio briefs, material instructions, dispatch of material, preparing estimates, contact reports, purchase orders, time sheets, proof reading, etc.
- Maintains the daily/weekly “Work in Progress” report and assists in the organisation of team meetings.
- Assists in trafficking jobs internally with creative team and with client.
- Helps maintain a central filing system and computer archive system for each product in order to allow immediate retrieval of relevant information.
- Responsible for project execution according to agency standards within established budgets and timeframes.
- Proofs copy and artwork.
- Utilises agency resources appropriately and efficiently.
- Solicits and provides all relevant job information to team members in a timely manner.
- Successfully participates and is involved in the processing of project financials in accordance with agency policy and procedure.
- Establishes effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams.
- Regularly view industry journals and other printed matter, highlighting areas of interest or for discussion.
- Keeps the Account Director advised of all major activities on any account(s), including those in which the Account Director is not actively involved and, in particular, alternations to billing forecasts, major creative projects, and staffing requirements (eg. Coverage of his responsibility and during periods of his/her absence).
- Builds full knowledge of agency’s offerings, mission and vision.
- Assist the Account Director in identifying and/or developing new business opportunities. This is especially so for gaining additional products and projects with existing clients (but does not exclude opportunities to gain new clients).
Client based (external):
- End to end project management of campaign requirements from strategy through to delivery.
- Provides day-to-day client contact, managing the relationship and expectations in accordance with agency philosophy.
- Assurance of timely and correct completion of assignments without incurring last minute workload congestion or costly overtime work.
- Attends relevant industry associated meetings to ensure that knowledge is up to date with regard to competitors, customers, potential customers and regulatory issues as they effect affect the activities of the clients accounts.
- Operates a contact report system to confirm inputs and decisions of all key meetings, especially pertaining the expenditure of client funds and approval of agency recommendations, within 24 hours.
- Chairs the presentation of agency’s creative, media and research recommendations to the client at all stages of development as determined and directed by the Account Director, recognising that when appropriate this duty may be undertaken by the Account Director.
- Builds thorough understanding of clients’ business.
- Develops and maintains a thorough working knowledge of the client’s marketing and support operations, marketing problems, opportunities and objectives, product information and competitive situation on the accounts to which they are assigned.
- Assists the Account Director in the preparation of all major advertising and marketing recommendations and in the analysis of the results of advertising programs.
- Looks for new opportunities for their client, new product, new market
The Account Manager marks the transition from a coordinating role to a strategic one. However, the role of the Account Manager is still primarily internally focused (ie within the agency) but the level of client contact will increase, as will their level of responsibility and strategic input. The Account Managers are the central point for the implementation of all campaigns and programs the agency undertakes for its clients from strategic development through to dispatching material.
The role of an Account Manager is varied and may require working across all disciplines of consulting, advertising and medical communications. An interest in the industry, passion to deliver excellent service, willingness to learn, work independently and embrace challenges are key characteristics of our account managers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Interest in Healthcare is essential.
- Initiative and able to work independently.
- Organisational/Project Management skills, ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Relationship Management.
- Strategic Capability.
- Drive/Motivation to succeed.
- “Can Do” attitude.
- Following processes and systems.
- Able to work in a small team.