Successful People Live on the Edge
17th August 2020
It’s what keeps the best business people razor sharp.
These people rarely become complacent.
– They are in touch with new tools, always learning, all the time.
– They are always aware that they need an edge on competitors, on clients and tech (including colleagues breathing down their neck).
– They know 5% more than anyone else in the room on their speciality.
– They move first and do not follow behind
– They are experimenters and self-disrupt.
– They remain paranoid, looking out for the next threat.
– Reputation. Always aware of their reputation. A wise person once told me to always think “Did what I just did, or said, enhance or damage my reputation?”
– They Treat people with respect.
For me – it’s always been fear of failure. Fear of it all ending tomorrow that keeps me motivated.
Do you have something that keeps you on the edge (apart from Covid)?