Social media, there is absolutely no way you haven’t heard of it yet. Over the last few years social media has completely changed the internet, actually it has changed the whole world. And also the world of marketing. So what are the reasons for your business to start utilising these new forms of communication as soon as possible? These are the seven most important ones.
1. Showcase your brand – Social media offers another marketing channel for creating brand awareness. Relationship building or driving new sales, so why not use it? Especially when it’s free, right?
2. Develop a loyal community – people enjoy being part of business that is proactively building a lively community. Such an online community can help you establish an emotional connection between your company and your prospects which is essential for your long-term success.
3. Improve customer service – social media is a great feedback source, enabling your prospects to communicate with your company and each other can greatly improve your customer service and increase brand trustworthiness.
4. Increase digital exposure – interacting in social networks can significantly increase your online presence. Social media leads to massive exposure due to its world-wide access, sharing capabilities and huge number of daily users.
5. Boost traffic and search engine rating – social media is a major league generator and it constantly brings high volume traffic to your website. They can also help with SEO since search engine significantly reflect your social media content.
6. Expand sales and reach a new audience – listening to your prospects on social media networks can help you respond to their specific needs. This will most likely cause an increase in sales but also expand your customer base.
7. Cut marketing costs – compared to traditional channels like printer advertising social media marketing is affordable for any business, remember that the channel itself is free.
MCG&Co deals with all aspects of talent. Whether you’re a candidate or a client, feel free to get in touch.